BloorMill Veterinary Hospital
With the recent restrictions required due to COVID-19, BloorMill Veterinary Hospital has modified its policy to continue providing excellent medical care while promoting social distancing. Our policies aim to reduce direct human contact to keep our clients and staff safe during the pandemic.
- Upon arrival to our parking lot please call us from your car at (416) 621-6753.
- A staff member will greet you at your car and collect information pertaining to the appointment for Dr. Mak or Dr. Wise.
- A staff member will bring only your pet into the hospital for the physical exam. Please ensure dogs are on a secure leash and collar/harness and cats and smaller pets are in carriers for safe transfer to the hospital.
- After the exam, a staff member or veterinarian will call you on your cell phone to discuss the exam findings and answer any questions you may have.
- Once the invoice is ready, payment*(please see Payment Information section) will be processed and we’ll bring your pet out to your car.
For food and medications pick up with prior arrangement:
- Please call us upon arrival to the parking lot. We will arrange for payment* over the phone and bring the items out to your car.
For food and medications request:
- We encourage you to call ahead to ensure what you need is readily available. Please give us 1 weeks’ notice to order the supplies for you.
For surgery drop off and pick up:
- An electronic authorization form will be emailed to owners to review prior to the day of the surgery. We will have a hard copy for you to sign at the time of drop off. If you prefer to print the form out please bring the signed form with you at the time of drop off.
- Upon arrival to the parking lot please call us from your car. A staff member will come greet you and bring your only your pet into the hospital.
- We will call you when the surgery is finished, and we’ll review the discharge instructions with you on the phone. A copy of the discharge summary will be attached to the confirmation email.
- Payment* will be done over the phone at the same time as the discharge phone call.
- If you are wondering if your pet requires an examination, please call our hospital and we can help you decide. Depending on the nature of the concern we may be able to accommodate telephone or video consultations.
- If you are ill, in isolation or are at high risk and unable to travel to our hospital for supplies please call us and we will arrange for food/medication delivery to your home.
- We would like to avoid handling cash due to the COVID-19 pandemic and encourage use of credit or debit cards. We prefer to process credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard) over the phone but if you need to pay by debit card or cash please let us know and we’ll invite you into the hospital briefly to process the payment.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. We sincerely appreciate your help in keeping our community and our staff safe during this difficult time so we can continue to provide excellent medical care for your pet.
The BloorMill Veterinary Hospital is a modern, full-service, companion animal hospital located in the beautiful city of Etobicoke on the border of Toronto and Mississauga. The hospital was originally established by Dr. Kenneth Hill in 1991 and has been serving the community faithfully ever since.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Our extremely compassionate healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner. Simply put... WE CARE!
The goal of each Veterinarian in our Etobicoke animal hospital is to provide high quality health care for dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits and rodents in a professional, friendly, and relaxed setting at reasonable and fair cost. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and medical, surgical and dental care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
At this site, you will find information about our Veterinarians (vets), our Dedicated staff, our practice philosophy, Our services, and our extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information. Please also take a moment to visit our Photo Album where you can see many of our friends (if you would like to be added please submit a picture for us to include!)
Thank you for taking the time to read about our Etobicoke veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Be assured that the BloorMill Veterinary Hospital is your choice for Vet services in Etobicoke, Mississauga or Toronto.
Interesting Articles Regarding Pet Care or Veterinary Services
(Articles are constantly refreshing - come back frequently to read more)